After two years, I’m moving from PA to MN to start a new position at Gustavus Adolphus College in St. Peter, MN. Concurrent with the physical move, I’ve decided to also start a new blog. My old posts will still be available at Mountain Cat Geology, but in the future I’ll be posting over here.
Posts Tagged ‘new job’
People used for Scale:
M = mathematician, moved to Japan for a brilliant post-doc; on to visit list!
OC = orchestral conductor, brother, lives in DC area
PE = project engineer, dad, providing reasons to visit India & Australia this year
- @helenasrox Rowland, Duebendorfer, and Schiefelbein - ow.ly/3xMrmW - I used a few of the specific exercises & liked them 1 year ago
- @kuchtam thanks! 1 year ago
- @rockswhisperer thanks! Nice to be welcomed so warmly back :) 1 year ago
- @mineralphys good to hear :) 1 year ago
- @eruptionsblog congrats on tenure! Great to hear :) 1 year ago
popular topicsbaking books conferences contest cooking culture day in the life disaster film drawings earthquake earthquakes female scientist field trip fieldtrips figure flooding garnet garnets geology GoogleEarth GSA5280 Gustavus halite iceland intro lab M&Ms meme metamorphic metamorphism microscope microstructure mineralogy MN national parks new job news non-geology optical optical mineralogy paleo petrography petrology photomicrograph photomicrographs photos piano pictures plagioclase plate tectonics pyrite quartz reactions reflected light research research papers schist Shenandoah solar system stereonets structure suprise teaching top 10 travel tsunami tsunamis twitter Vermont viscosity volcano volcanoes websites women in science writing